2019 Student Radio Marathon at CJSF 90.1 FM: tune in Feb. 28!
The Student Radio Marathon is back for its second instalment this year! Tune in to CJSF 90.1 FM or drop by our studios in TC-216 at SFU Burnaby this coming Thursday, February 28 from 9am to 9pm and take part in a full day of student-led programming, including news on student clubs and events and eclectic music mixes.
For a list of scheduled CJSF Student Radio Marathon segments featuring clubs and other student groups (both on and off SFU), see the schedule below.
2019 STUDENT RADIO MARATHON SCHEDULE
- 10-11am - Music Mix w/ Volunteers of the SFSS Women's Centre
- 11am-12pm - Democracy Now! (as per usual) (link to CJSF program page)
- 12-1pm - SFU Knitting Club
- 1:30-2:30pm - SFU Students of Caribbean and African Ancestry (SFU SOCA)
- 3-4pm - U-18 / Detention (ft. Burnaby ACE-IT students; as per usual) (link to CJSF program page)
- 4:30-6:30pm - SFU Peak Frequency
You can now listen to archives of the 2019 Student Radio Marathon here: https://www.cjsf.ca/contents/2019-student-powered-radio-marathon
Want to do more stuff with us after the Marathon? Visit our volunteer info page (link) to find out how you can get involved with CJSF as a new volunteer.