Speak Up! playlist for 04/07/2020
Magnus and Robin discuss current COVID-19 situation including
- How Canada is doing compared to other countries
- Understanding Logarithmic Charts
- The proliferation of online live events and workshops.
- The cancelling of the summer semester at the University of Winnipeg
- and what is might mean for other campus station like CJSF if our universities do the same.
World Coronavirus-COVID-19 Stats - Worldometers
Understanding Logarithmic Charts Yousee them everywhere with COVID-19
Events and Workshops
Metal Health Support Workshop: COVID-19 Free Support Group: Building Resilience and Connection in Times of Uncertainty — Peak Resilience Wednesday 12 noon
Vancouver Art Gallery - Art Connects Online Live Talks
Facebook Live Workshops and Presentations _ Long and McQuade Tuesdays and Thursday