The Volunteer Department is your door to the countless opportunities that await you at CJSF. They are responsible for enlisting new volunteers (yes, this is volunteer run radio, after all), as well as helping coordinate current volunteers on ongoing projects. When you first get involved with CJSF, this department is your caretaker; they will guide you in whatever direction you desire, and will give you suggestions on how we can exploit your talents to the highest degree possible.
As this station is run almost wholly by volunteers, you have a variety of ways to get active at CJSF. Every department can use help:
- Arts & Entertainment: write and produce reviews, conduct interviews, etc.
- Music: library work, acquiring music, compiling charts, etc.
- Public Affairs: interviewing groups, recording lectures, etc.
- Programming: host your own show, work on a collective, etc.
- Public Relations: postering, graphic design, etc.
- Production: digital editing, etc.
- Volunteer: volunteer to help volunteers!
It doesn't end there. The Volunteer Department can assist you in finding that perfect fit!
Contact information can be found above.